Sunday, April 20, 2014

Baby Boy's First Birthday

Melissa here! My little guy turned 1 year old this Easter weekend and we had a great party! I went with a garden/spring theme and he had a chocolate cupcake with crushed oreo (dirt) over the frosting. I put the cupcake in his yellow dump truck! He loved it and got completely dirty himself! We let all the kids decorate their own with gummy worms, rocks (nerds) and sixlets (veggies). Anything they wanted to plant into their own dirt cupcakes.

Planning a birthday party is hard work! Right? All you MOMS out there?  Well I love the planning party the most, and seeing the results is so much fun too!  I put more work in my children's first birthday then any other birthday, no matter how busy I am!
Hope you all had an nice Easter weekend!

linking to:
Time for Mom
Skip To My Lou

No comments: